With Invisalign, your Cape Coral dentist can help you straighten your teeth, while improving your overall dental health.
A revolution in orthodontics, Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- At West Cape Family Dental in Cape Coral we use a series of clear, removable aligners (pictured to the right) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- You wear each set of Invisalign aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each Invisalign aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- You'll visit West Cape Family Dental in Cape Coral about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total Invisalign treatment time averages nine-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How much does Invisalign cost?
When discussing Invisalign, usually the first question asked is, “How much will it cost?” You may think Invisalign is too expensive, but in reality, Invisalign is comparable to the cost of traditional metal braces.
Depending on your individual needs, the cost of Invisalign is usually $4,500 to $8,000 (a national average of $5,000). Those figures are around the same cost for traditional braces. So why pay for uncomfortable wires and brackets when you can have comfortable, removable, and best of all, invisible aligners?
Affordable payment options that fit your individual budget are also available. Your dental insurance may include orthodontic benefits, which can reduce or possibly eliminate your out-of-pocket costs. Even if your insurance doesn’t cover orthodontics, you may be able to finance your Invisalign treatment. West Cape Family Dental will work with you to determine what financial options will work best for your situation.
How are Invisalign aligners made?
- The Invisalign aligners are made through a combination of your orthodontist's or dentist's expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Learn more about Invisalign
Click here to visit the Invisalign patient education website.
Call West Cape Family Dental in Cape Coral at (239) 573-1273 to find out what Invisalign can do for you!